The pet colours extension to pet is used by Pet Areas to provide a colour for each area of the Web site.
You define your selection of colours using pet_colours. When you define an area in pet_areas, you get a colour selection list built from pet_colours. You can then use one standard colour in several areas. At this stage the colour is transferred to areas when you perform the selection. A later version of areas might retain a reference to the colour so that you can change the colour without having to reselect the colour in pet_areas.
- Install pet first and test pet.
- Download pet_colours.zip, which contains the following files.
- Expand the file into your modules/pet/ directory. pet will automatically detect the addition.
- This uses database table pet_colours and some variables with a prefix of pet_colours_. Run the SQL from pet_colours.mysql in phpmyadmin or equivalent. The SQL gives the table the prefix of drupal_. You may have to change the prefix for your site.
- Visit administer > pet and switch on the colours option.
- Visit administer > pet > colours to define your colours.